Subject: Re: RE: Sparks for Intel!
From: [email-masked] (Dave Barnard)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 20:42 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

>And if you're programming for Windows, the "bewildering plethora"
>is almost entirely hidden from you.  Windows is Windows.  On the
>Amiga, it's necessary to "support" third-party display hardware.
>In Windows it's only necessary to write to the Windows API.
>Support for a piece of hardware is provided by the hardware maker

Hmm... Lightwave doesn't exactly support a wide range of 3rd party
hardware though... Picasso or Picasso really.

I'm sure that a plug-in for CyberGraphics would be very popular
with Amiga owners (as it can be run on most RTG boards)

Anyone here fancy taking up the challenge?

>---- Dave ----<

--
[email-masked] (Dave Barnard) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]